Chicken Coop Stockists
Aussie Chicken Coops are stocked at rural stores and retail locations across Australia. Enter your postcode to find your nearest stockist or pick up location, or see the full list below.
About Ezy-Move Chicken Coops
The Aussie Chicken Tractor is a high-quality, steel mobile chicken coop with included fox-proof floor - flat-packed and ready for easy transport.
Designed as a free-range coop to keep your chickens safe from preditors at night while letting them run free-range during the day, the Aussie Chicken Tractor features an easy-move design for quick relocation in your yard.
- Galvanised mesh fox-proof floor included with all chicken tractors (100mm x 100mm x 4mm galvanised mesh).
- Easy-move wheels and trolley make moving your chicken tractor simple. Relocate your coop to fertilise other areas of your lawn and provide new feed for chickens.
- Padbolted front door allows chickens to be locked in at night to protect them from predators.
- Rear door for easy access to roosting area (and eggs!).
- Adjustable roosting rack for all sizes of roosting box (mite-proof silicon nesting box included).
- Simple 8-step assembly (instructions included, or view here). All tools, parts and safety equipment supplied.
- High-quality finish
Solid, Quality Construction
- Galvanised steel 20mm x 20mm SHS frame.
- Heavy duty 12mm x 12mm x 1.1mm galvanised mesh, secured by a galvanised channel edge (extra-strong mesh with no sharp edges).
- High quality nylon-composite wheels with 35mm double-shielded 8-ball bearings
- Colorbond sheeting to exterior of rear enclosed section and roof.
- Heavy duty, 10mm greaseable welded barrel hinges (doors will not drop like with screwed alternatives).
- Heavy duty spring-bolt padbolts on both doors.
- Bolt-together modular design ensures structural integrity and durability.
- Optional heavy-duty canvas weather shield.
- Flat Pack - 930mm (length) x 910mm (width) x 360mm (height)
- Assembled (exterior) - 2750mm (length) x 900mm (width) x 920mm (height)
- Weight: 70kg (+10kg when in flat-pack with skid and frame)